Porcupine's political censor, for March, 1797. ... [electronic resource]
- Standardized Title:
- Porcupine's political censor. 1797 Mar.
- Other Title:
- Political censor, for March, 1797.
- Philadelphia: : Published by William Cobbett, opposite Christ's Church, where all letters to the publisher are desired to be addressed, post paid. Price, one quarter of a dollar., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31948.
1 online resource (pages , 54-115, )
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- (from t.p.) An interesting letter from a gentleman in Switzerland, to his friend in America, describing the situation of France
Noah Webster's attack on Porcupine
Porcupine's answer, letter I
Porcupine's last will and testament
Index to the Gazette for March, 1797.
- Issued as the eighth title in some copies of: Cobbett, William. Porcupine's works. Vol. II. Philadelphia, Cobbett, [1797-1798] (Evans 31948). Also issued separately (not in Evans; Gaines 31d).
"There is no Censor for February, this year."--title page.
With a half-title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31948).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31948
- Contained In:
- [Unknown host].
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|