A prospect from the Congress-gallery, during the session begun December 7, 1795. [electronic resource] : Containing the president's speech, the address of both houses, some of th [sic] debates in the Senate, and all the principal debates in the House of Representatives; each debate being brought under one head, and so digested and simplified as to give the reader the completest view of the proceedings with the least possible fatigue. : With occasional remarks, / by Peter Porcupine.
- The second edition.
- Philadelphia: : Published by Thomas Bradford, printer, bookseller and stationer, numbers 8, South Front-Street., 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30230.
1 online resource (iv, 64 pages)
- United States. Congress -- (4th, 1st session : 1795-1796)
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "End of the first number."--p. 64. Continued as: The political censor, or Monthly review.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30230).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30230
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 11b
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|