The scare-crow; [electronic resource] : being an infamous letter, sent to Mr. John Oldden, threatening destruction to his house, and violence to the person of his tenant, William Cobbett; : with remarks on the same. / By Peter Porcupine.
- Philadelphia: : Printed for, and sold by, William Cobbett, North Second Street, opposite Christ Church., M.DCC.XCVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30231.
1 online resource (23,  pages)
- Cobbett, William, 1763-1835.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Two states of gathering C noted. In one (Gaines 18a), the word "the" on p. 22, line 7 is misspelled "tithe". In the other (Gaines 18b), the error is corrected, and the last 6 lines of pages 21 have been reset.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30231).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30231
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 18a
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 18b
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|