Acts and laws, made and passed by the General Court or Assembly of the state of Connecticut, in America, [electronic resource] : holden at Hartford, (in said state) on the second Thursday of May, anno Domini, 1794.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1794 May)
- [New Haven : Printed by Thomas and Samuel Green, 1794]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26806.
1 online resource (pages 445-448)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- Caption title.
At head of title: state seal; preceded by headlines.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 26806).
- Cited in:
- Evans 26806
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|