Minutes of the proceedings of the Third Convention of Delegates from the Abolition Societies Established in Different Parts of the United States, [electronic resource] : assembled at Philadelphia, on the first day of January, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-six, and continued, by adjournments, until the seventh day of the same month, inclusive.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Zachariah Poulson, Junior, number eighty, Chesnut-Street., 1796.
- Conference Name:
- Convention of Delegates from the Abolition Societies Established in Different Parts of the United States (3rd : 1796 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29947.
1 online resource (32 pages)
- Antislavery movements -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 29947).
- Cited in:
- Evans 29947
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|