An inaugural dissertation on the chemical properties of atmospheric air: [electronic resource] : submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. provost, the trustees and medical professors of the University of Pennsylvania: for a degree of Doctor of Medicine, on the twelfth day of May, 1791. / By William R. Cozens, of New-Jersey, member of the Philadelphia Medical Society. ; [One line of quotation in Latin]
- Philadelphia: : Printed by T. Dobson, at the stone house, in Second Street., M,DCC,XCI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23296.
1 online resource (24 pages)
- University of Pennsylvania. Department of Medicine -- Dissertations.
Air -- Analysis.
- Academic dissertations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Dedicated to Jonathan Elmer and Andrew Hunter.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 23296).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23296
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 561
- Elmer, Jonathan, 1745-1817, dedicatee.
Hunter, Andrew, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|