Synopsis and nosology, [electronic resource] : being an arrangement and definition of diseases, / by William Cullen, M.D. Professor of the practice of physic in the University of Edinburgh; Frst [sic] Physician to His Britannic Majesty for Scotland; Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh; of the Royal societies of London and of Edinburgh; of the Royal Society of Medicine of Paris, andc. andc. andc.
- The first translation from Latin to English.
- Printed at Hartford, : by Nathaniel Patten, for Isaiah Thomas, sold by said Thomas in Worcester, Massachusetts, and by him and Company in Boston., MDCCXCII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24237.
1 online resource (xxxix, , 80 pages)
Mental illness -- Classification.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
United States Massachusetts Worcester.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Cullen's Synopsis.
Two states noted. In one, the imprint is 6 lines long, with last line beginning "Boston". In the other, the imprint is in 5 lines, with last line beginning "and by him ..."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 24237).
- Cited in:
- Evans 24237
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 526
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 581
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|