A sermon preached at Billerica, June 28, 1795. [electronic resource] / By Henry Cumings, A.M. Pastor of the church there. ; [One line from Paul] ; Published by desire.
- [Boston] : Printed by Thomas Fleet, Jun. Cornhill, Boston., MDCCXCV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28517.
1 online resource (34,  pages)
- Christian life.
- Sermons -- 1795.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Cumings's sermon. June 28, 1795.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 28517).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28517
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|