A Curious piece of antiquity on the crucifixion of our Saviour and the two thieves [electronic resource].
- [Chestnut Hill, Pa.] : Samuel Sower, printer., [1793?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46721.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Jesus Christ.
Poems -- 1793.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States Pennsylvania Chestnut Hill.
- Verse of 26 lines in acrostic form; first lines: O God, my God! In rivers of my tears I come to thee.
Date of publication suggested by Bristol, with place of publication given as Philadelphia. In 1793, however, Samuel Sower printed in Chestnut Hill, Pa.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46721).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8311
Shipton and Mooney 46721
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|