Three letters to Abraham Bishop, Esquire, [electronic resource] : containing some strictures on his oration, pronounced in the white meeting-house, on the evening preceding the public commencement, September M,DCCC, with some remarks on his conduct at the late election. / By Connecticutensis. ; [Four lines from Jude]
- [Bennington, Vt.] : Hartford printed: Bennington,--reprinted by Collier and Stockwell., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37282.
1 online resource (36 pages)
- Bishop, Abraham, 1763-1844. Connecticut republicanism.
Connecticut -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1797-1801.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Bennington.
- Attributed to Daggett by Evans. Also attributed to Elizur Goodrich and Noah Webster.
Error in paging: pages 31 misnumbered 32.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37282).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37282
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 563
- Webster, Noah, 1758-1843.
Goodrich, Elizur, 1734-1797.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|