Philadelphia, July 19, 1798. [electronic resource] : Dear sir, After a session of somewhat more than eight months, Congress adjourned on Monday last, to meet on the first Monday in December ...
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1798]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33610.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States. Constitution -- 1st-10th Amendments.
United States -- History -- 1797-1801.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- A report by John Dawson, Democratic congressman from Virginia, to his constituents, urging the repeal of the 'Act in addition to the act for the punishment of certain crimes against the United States,' calling it 'an open violation' of the First Amendment; also notifying them of a new tax bill passed to pay for the war with France.
Signed: J. Dawson.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 33610).
- Cited in:
- Evans 33610
- United States.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|