Dialogue between A. and B [electronic resource].
- New-York, : Printed for the author., MDCCLXXXIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18445.
1 online resource (16 pages)
- United States. Act to prevent abuses of flags of truce.
Seizure of vessels and cargoes.
Maritime law -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Relative to the seizure of goods under the "Act to prevent abuses of flags of truce, &c."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 18445).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18445
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|