The rise and progress of religion in the soul. [electronic resource] : Illustrated in a course of serious and practical addresses. Suited to persons of every character and circumstance. With a devout meditation or prayer added to each chapter. : To all which are subjoined, a funeral sermon, on the one thing needful. / By Philip Doddridge, D.D. ; [Four lines of Scripture quotations]
- Philadelphia: : Printed for Robert Campbell, bookseller, Second Street, numbers 53, the corner of Chestnut-Street., M,DCC,XCI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23330.
1 online resource (xii, 307,  pages)
- Christian life.
Funeral sermons -- 1735.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Dedicated to Isaac Watts.
"A sermon preached at Maidwell in Northamptonshire, June 22, 1735. By P. Doddridge."--p. -307. First printed at London, 1735, with title: The care of the soul urged as the one thing needful.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 23330).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23330
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748, dedicatee.
- Doddridge, Philip, 1702-1751. Care of the soul urged as the one thing needful.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|