Alexis: or; The cottage in the woods. [electronic resource] : A novel, / from the French. The manuscript found on the banks of the Isere. ; Ornamented with handsome copper-plates.
- Standardized Title:
- Alexis. English
- The first American edition.
- Boston: : From the press of Alexander Martin, Quaker-Lane. For Thomas and Andrews, and W.P. and L. Blake., October, 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30364.
1 online resource (, 269,  pages,  leaves of plates) : illustrations
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Attributed to François Guillaume Ducray-Duminil in: Biographie nouvelle des contemporains, Paris, 1827.
Edition statement transposed; precedes "Ornamented with handsome copper-plates." on title page.
Printer's monogram device on title page.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30364).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30364
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|