Alexis: or; The cottage in the woods. [electronic resource] : A novel. / From the French. The manuscript found on the banks of the Isere.
- Standardized Title:
- Alexis. English
- The second American edition.
- Printed at Newburyport [Mass.], : by W. Barrett, for Thomas and Andrews. Sold at their bookstore, numbers 45, Newbury-Street, Boston; by said Thomas in Worcester; by Thomas, Andrews and Penniman, Albany; and by Thomas, Andrews and Butler, Baltimore., 1797.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32063.
1 online resource (iv, 269,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Massachusetts Worcester.
United States New York Albany.
United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Attributed to François Guillaume Ducray-Duminil in: Biographie nouvelle des contemporains, Paris, 1827.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 32063).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32063
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|