Tell truth and shame the Devil: [electronic resource] : a comedy, in two acts, as performed by the Old American Company, New-York, January, 1797.
- New-York: : Printed by T. and J. Swords, numbers 99 Pearl-Street., --1797.--
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32066.
1 online resource (, 45,  pages)
- Plays -- 1796.
Booksellers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Adapted by William Dunlap from Beaunoir's farce "Jérome Pointu."
With a half-title.
Errata statement and booksellers' advertisement, pages 46.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 32066).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32066
Hill, F.P. Amer. plays, 91
- Beaunoir, M. de, 1746-1823.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|