Ellicott's Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia almanack and ephemeris, for the year of our Lord, 1786 ... [electronic resource]
- Baltimore: : Printed and sold, wholesale and retail, by Goddard and Langworthy, at their printing-office, in the late Dr. Stevenson's warehouse, in Public-Alley, near market-Street.--Sold also by Messrs. George Richards and Company, printers, in Alexandria, Virginia., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18999.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- Maryland -- 1786.
Advertisements -- Stationery.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
United States Virginia Alexandria.
- The preceding and succeeding issues, for 1785 and 1787, were entitled William Goddard's Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia Almanack.
"The astronomical part of this work was calculated by that ingenious mathematician Andrew Ellicott, Esq; of this state."--Preface.
Advertised in the Maryland journal, Baltimore, Oct. 18, 1785.
Printer's advertisement, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 18999).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18999
Drake, M. Almanacs, 2202
Wheeler, J.T. Maryland, 365
- Ellicott, Andrew, 1754-1820.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|