The communion-office, or Order for the administration of the Holy Eucharist or Supper of the Lord; [electronic resource] : with private devotions. : Recommended to the Episcopal congregations in Connecticut, by the Right Reverend Bishop Seabury.
- Standardized Title:
- Holy Communion
- New-London [Conn.]: : Printed by T. Green,, M,DCC,LXXXVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19982.
1 online resource (23,  pages)
- Episcopal Church -- Liturgy.
Lord's Supper -- Prayers and devotions -- English.
- Liturgical books.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New London.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19982).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19982
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1338
Johnson, H.A. New London, 1179
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Connecticut. Bishop (1784-1796 : Seabury)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|