Erasmi colloquia selecta; or, The select colloquies of Erasmus: [electronic resource] : With an English translation, as literal as possible. : Designed for the use of beginners in the Latin tongue. / By John Clarke, author of the essays on education and study.
- Standardized Title:
- Colloquia. English & Latin. Selections
- Newbury-port [Mass.]: : Printed by John Mycall, for Benjamin Larkin book-seller in Boston., [1786?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19626.
1 online resource (180 pages)
- Latin language -- Conversation and phrase books -- English.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Dated  by Evans. However, the present edition may be the one advertised by Mycall in the Essex journal, Jan. 30, 1788: "Soon will be published a new edition of Erasmus Latin and English."
Printed in two columns, Latin and English.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19626).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19626
- Clarke, John, 1687-1734, tr.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|