A view of the causes and consequences of the present war with France, [electronic resource] : in answer to Mr. Burke's regicide peace. / By the Honourable Thomas Erskine. ; With a dedication to the author, by P. Porcupine; and an appendix, containing the correspondence between Miles and the infamous Le Brun, minister of war, at the time when war was declared against Great Britain; which develops the real causes of that declaration, all the secret steps which the French took previous to it, and clearly unravels the thread of their ambitious projects.
- Philadelphia : Printed by William Cobbett, opposite Christ Church., 1797.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32097.
1 online resource (73, , 24 pages)
- Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797. Thoughts on the prospect of a regicide peace.
Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799.
France -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Appendix extracted from: Miles, William Augustus. Authentic correspondence with M. Le Brun, the French minister, and others, to Feb. 1793 inclusive ... London, 1796.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 32097).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32097
- Cobbett, William, 1763-1835.
Lebrun, Charles-François, duc de Plaisance, 1739-1824.
- Miles, William Augustus, 1753?-1817. Authentic correspondence with M. le Brun ... Selections.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|