A view of the causes & consequences of the present war with France. [electronic resource] / By the Hon. Thomas Erskine.
- Albany: : Printed by Charles R. and George Webster, at their bookstore, in the white-house, corner of State and Pearl Streets., 1797.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32094.
1 online resource (153,  pages)
- Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797. Thoughts on the prospect of a regicide peace.
Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799.
France -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- Albany.
Advertisements -- Stationery.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- Booksellers' advertisement, pages [154-156].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 32094).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32094
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|