One story good till the other is heard! [electronic resource] : Never was this good old saying more fully verified than in the theories which have been propagated, concerning the difference which took place on Saturday last, between young Mr. Neilson and a Mr. Codington, a cartman, long in the employ of Mr. Neilson's father. ...
- [New York? : publisher not identified, 1800]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38156.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Coddington, Benjamin.
Neilson, James H.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Includes three affidavits relating to the case of Benjamin Coddington and James H. Neilson sworn in the city of New York, April 27, 1800.
Signed at end: Fair play.
Text in three columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 38156).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38156
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|