Palida mors, aequa pulsat pede, pauperum tabernas, regumque terres. [electronic resource] : A sermon, preached at Windsor, October 10, 1799, before His Excellency the governor, the lieutenant-governor and Council, and the House of Representatives, of the state of Vermont. / By William Forsyth, A.M.
- Windsor [Vt.], : Printed [by Alden Spooner] for S. Williams, printer to the state., M,DCC,XCIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35491.
1 online resource (, 19,  pages)
- Election sermons -- Vermont -- 1799.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Windsor.
- Half-title: Mr. Forsyth's election sermon.
Ascribed to the press of Alden Spooner by McCorison.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 35491).
- Cited in:
- Evans 35491
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 526
- Vermont. General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|