The duties of a conjugal state explained and enforced in a sermon, [electronic resource] : delivered at Brimfield, Massachusetts, Lord's Day, December 1, 1799: after which, marriage was publicly solemnized between the Rev. Clark Brown, and the amiable Miss Tabitha Moffatt, both of Brimfield. / By Joel Foster, A.M. Pastor of the Congregational Church and Society in New-Salem. ; [Two lines of quotations]
- Stonington-Port [Conn.], : Printed by Samuel Trumbull,, 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37437.
1 online resource (19,  pages)
- Brown, Clark, 1771-1817.
Brown, Tabitha Moffat, 1780-1854.
Marriage -- Sermons.
- Sermons -- 1799.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Stonington.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37437).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37437
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|