Maryland journal, extra. [electronic resource] : Note of P.A. Adet, minister of the French Republic to the secretary of state of the United States.
- Baltimore: : Printed by Philip Edwards, numbers 1, Light-Street., 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47786.
1 online resource (18 pages)
- United States. Department of State.
United States -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Printed in two columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 47786).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B9549
Shipton and Mooney 47786
Minick, A.R. Maryland, 285
- Adet, Pierre-Auguste, 1763-1832.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|