The nature and effects of the works of darkness detected and displayed, [electronic resource] : in two discourses, delivered at the First Parish in Ipswich, April 4, 1799, on the anniversary fast day throughout the state of Massachusetts, / by Levi Frisbie, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Ipswich. ; Published by the request of many of the hearers.
- [Newburyport, Mass.] : Printed by Angier March, Newburyport,, MDCCXCIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35523.
1 online resource (53,  pages)
- Fast day sermons -- 1799 April 4.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- Error in paging: pages 53 misnumbered 42.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 35523).
- Cited in:
- Evans 35523
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|