The Gospel its own witness: or, The holy nature and divine harmony, of the Christian religion, contrasted with the immorality and absurdity of deism. [electronic resource] / By Andrew Fuller. ; [Three lines of quotations]
- Other Title:
- Gospel its own witness.
- New-York: : Printed for Cornelius Davis, bookseller and stationer, numbers 167, Water-Street, New-York., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37480.
1 online resource (viii, , 10-288 pages)
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809. Age of reason.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37480).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37480
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|