An almanack, for the year of our Lord, 1787, [electronic resource] : being the third after bissextile or leap year, and the eleventh year of American independence. Calculated for the meridian of Boston, lat. 42 deg. 23 min. north. / By Daniel George, Philomathes. ; [Two lines from Young]
- Boston: : Printed by Edes and Son, numbers 42, Cornhill., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19665.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1787.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Advertised in the Boston gazette, Nov. 6, 1786.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19665).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19665
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3373
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|