The death of Abel. [electronic resource] : In five books. / Attempted from the German of Mr. Gessner. By Mary Collyer. ; To which is added. The death of Cain. In five books.
- Standardized Title:
- Tod Abels. English
- Philadelphia: : Printed by William Spotswood., 1791.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23412.
1 online resource (viii, 172, iv, 68 pages)
- Abel (Biblical figure).
Cain (Biblical figure).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "The death of Cain, in five books; after the manner of The death of Abel. By a lady. ... Philadelphia: Printed and sold by William Spotswood. 1791."--iv, 68 pages, with separate title page; attributed to Mary Collyer. The American Antiquarian Society holds a copy which has the 1790 Spotswood edition of The death of Cain (Evans 22451).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 23412).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23412
- Collyer, Mary, -1763, tr.
- Collyer, Mary, d. 1763. Death of Cain.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|