A letter to the Hon. Thomas Erskine; [electronic resource] : containing some strictures on his View of the causes and consequences of the present war with France. / By John Gifford, Esq. Author of A letter to the Earl of Lauderdale, andc. andc. ; [Two lines from Voltaire]
- Philadelphia: : Published by William Cobbett, opposite Christ Church., November, 1797.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32191.
1 online resource (, 128 pages)
- Erskine, Thomas Erskine, Baron, 1750-1823. View of the causes and consequences of the present war with France.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 32191).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32191
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.