A discourse, delivered at Hallowell, April 25th, 1799. [electronic resource] : Being the day appointed by the chief magistrate of the United States for a national fast. / By Eliphalet Gillet, A.M. Pastor of the Church in Hallowell.
- Augusta, (District of Maine) : Printed by Peter Edes., 1799.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35548.
1 online resource (32 pages)
- United States -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- Foreign relations -- 1797-1801.
- Fast day sermons -- 1799 Apr. 25.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Augusta.
- Half-title: Mr. Gillet's fast sermon, April 25th, 1799.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 35548).
- Cited in:
- Evans 35548
Noyes, R.W. Maine, 151
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|