Debates in the British House of Commons, Wednesday, May, 13th, 1789, on the petitions for the abolition of the slave trade [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Joseph Crukshank, in Market-Street, between Second and Third-Streets., MDCCLXXXIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21864.
1 online resource (24 pages)
- Slave trade -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 21864).
- Cited in:
- Evans 21864
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|