Boston, September 1st, 1784. [electronic resource] : Proposals for collecting, and publishing in a series of numbers of the Boston magazine, a complete geographical gazetteer of all the towns in the Commonwealth.
- Other Title:
- Proposals for collecting, and publishing in a series of numbers ...
- [Boston : Printed by Greenleaf and Freeman, 1784]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44542.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Boston magazine.
Periodicals -- Publishing -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Publishers and publishing -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Massachusetts -- Gazetteers.
Printers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "Those who are disposed to favour the design will be pleased to direct their favours to Greenleaf and Freeman, at their printing-office, north side of the market."
Printers' advertisement at foot of sheet.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 44542).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B5906
Shipton and Mooney 44542
- Greenleaf, Thomas, 1755-1798.
Freeman, Edmund, 1764-1807.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|