An oration, composed at the request of the inhabitants of the town of Bath, [electronic resource] : on Saturday, 22d February, 1800. / By Andrew Greenwood, Esq.
- Hallowell (District of Maine) : Printed by Peter Edes., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37547.
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 -- Death and burial.
- Funeral sermons -- 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Hallowell.
- Half-title: Mr. Greenwood's oration.
Two states noted by Noyes and Stillwell. One state has title as above; the other has title: An oration, composed at the request of the select-men and delivered before the inhabitants ...
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37547).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37547
Noyes, R.W. Maine, 180
Stillwell, M.B. Washington eulogies, 342
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|