Letter from Alexander Hamilton, concerning the public conduct and character of John Adams, Esq. president of the United States [electronic resource].
- The second edition.
- New-York: : Printed for John Lang, by John Furman., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37567.
1 online resource (54,  pages)
- Adams, John, 1735-1826.
Pinckney, Charles Cotesworth, 1746-1825.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1797-1801.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Attacking Adams and recommending Charles Cotesworth Pinckney as the Federalist candidate in 1800.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37567).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37567
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|