The Heidelbergh catechism, or Method of instruction in the Christian religion [electronic resource] : as the same is taught in the Reformed churches and schools in Holland. : To which is added, a compendium of the Christian religion, for those who intend to approach the Holy Supper of the Lord. / Translated for the use of the Reformed Protestant churches in America.
- Standardized Title:
- Heidelberger Katechismus. English
- The fifth edition.
- [Albany] : Printed by Charles R. and George Webster, numbers 36 (on the north side) of State-Street, near the English Church, Albany., MDCCLXXXIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22092.
1 online resource (60 pages)
- Reformed Protestant Dutch Church (U.S.) -- Catechisms.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 22092).
- Cited in:
- Evans 22092
- Reformed Protestant Dutch Church (U.S.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|