A digest of the laws of the United States of America. [electronic resource] : Being a complete system, (alphabetically arranged) of all the public acts of Congress now in force-- From the commencement of the federal government, to the end of the third session of the fifth Congress, which terminated in March 1799, inclusive. / By Thomas Herty, editor of an abridgment of the laws of Maryland.
- Baltimore: : Printed for the editor, by W. Pechin., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37613.
1 online resource (iv, , 10-562,  pages)
- Law -- United States -- Digests.
- Publishers' advertisements -- Maryland -- Baltimore.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Publisher's advertisement, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37613).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37613
Minick, A.R. Maryland, 585
- United States.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|