Selectae e Veteri Testamento, historiae; or, Select passages from the Old Testament. [electronic resource] : To which is added, an alphabetical vocabulary, or dictionary of the words contained in this book; wherein the primitives of compound and derivative words are minutely traced, and the irregularities of anomalous nouns and verbs are particularly mentioned. : For the use of those who are entering on the study of the Latin language. : [One line of Latin text] / By James Hardie, A.M. teacher of the Greek and Latin languages.
- Philadelphia, : Printed by Thomas Dobson, at the stone-house, no 41, South Second-Street., M.DCC.XCV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28272.
1 online resource (xxiii, , 285,  pages)
- Latin language -- Readers.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Attributed to Jean Heuzet in the British Museum catalogue.
"Extract from M. Rollin."--p. [iii]-vi.
"Books published and for sale by Thomas Dobson, at the stone-house, no. 41, South Second Street."--p. [287-288].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 28272).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28272
Parsons, W. Catholic Americana (additions), 216
- Hardie, James, 1758-1826, ed.
- Rollin, Charles, 1661-1741. Traité de la maniere d'étudier et d'enseigner les belles lettres. Selections.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|