Douglas, [electronic resource] : a tragedy. : As performed by the American Company, at the theatre, in Southwark, Philadelphia. / Written by the Rev. John Home.
- American edition.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by Enoch Story, Second Street., M.DCC.XC. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22575.
1 online resource (67,  pages)
- Plays -- 1790.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Also issued as part of: The American theatre ... Philadelphia : Enoch Story, 1792 (Evans 24049).
Edition statement transposed from head of title.
Printer's monogram device on title page.
Bookseller's advertisement, pages [69-70]).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 22575).
- Cited in:
- Evans 22575
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|