The echo: or, A satirical poem on the virtuous ten, and other celebrated characters: [electronic resource] : to which is added, a new song on the treaty.
- Printed at Hartford (Connecticut.) : [publisher not identified], 1795.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28855.
1 online resource (22,  pages)
- Great Britain. Treaties, etc. -- United States, 1794 Nov. 19.
United States -- History -- 1783-1815 -- Songs and music.
- Poems -- 1795.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Attributed to Hopkins by Wegelin.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing "Connecticut" in publication statement.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 28855).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28855
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 641
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 204
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|