The works of Horace, [electronic resource] / translated literally into English prose. For the use of those who are desirous of acquiring, or recovering a competent knowledge of the Latin language. By C. Smart, A.M. of Pembroke-College, Cambridge. ; Revised and carefully corrected, by M. Campbell, A.M. of New-York. ; In two volumes. Vol. I[-II].
- New-York: : Printed by L. Nichols and Company for Samuel Campbell, numbers 124 Pearl-Street., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37647.
1 online resource (2 volume)
- Latin language -- Poetry.
- Poems -- 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Printed in Latin and English on opposite pages.
Vol. I: v, , 331,  pages; volume 2: , 423,  pages.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 37647).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37647
- Smart, Christopher, 1722-1771, tr.
Campbell, Malcolm, 1758?-1821, ed.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|