A lecture, read before the Providence Association of Mechanics and Manufacturers, [electronic resource] : at their quarterly meeting, January 14, A.D. 1799; pursuant to a request of the association, at a previous meeting. / By John Howland, member of the association.
- Printed at Providence, : by Bennett Wheeler,, 1799.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35644.
1 online resource (14 pages)
- Industrial arts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 35644).
- Cited in:
- Evans 35644
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1621
- Providence Association of Mechanics and Manufacturers (Providence, R.I.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|