An oration, delivered in the Baptist Meeting-House in Newport, July 4, A.D. 1795, [electronic resource] : on the celebration of the nineteenth anniversary of American independence. / By William Hunter.
- Newport [R.I.]: : Printed by Henry Barber, and sold at the Post-Office., 1795.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28871.
1 online resource (30 pages)
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1795.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- Dedicated to the Artillery Company of the Town of Newport, at whose request it was delivered and published.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 28871).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28871
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1420
- Rhode Island. Artillery Company of the Town of Newport.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|