Political wisdom, or, Honesty the best policy. [electronic resource] : Illustrated in a sermon preached to the freemen, of Middletown, at their annual meeting on the 10th of April, A.D. 1786. / By Enoch Huntington, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Middletown. ; [Three lines of quotations]
- Middletown [Conn.]: : Printed by Woodward and Green,, 1786.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19724.
1 online resource (20 pages)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1789.
- Sermons -- 1786.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Middletown.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19724).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19724
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 877
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|