To the freeholders of the Southern District. [electronic resource] : A writer, under the signature of a citizen of New-York, has addressed you. ...
- [New York : publisher not identified, 1789]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45614.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Citizen of New York. To the inhabitants of the Southern District.
Clinton, George, 1739-1812.
Yates, Robert, 1738-1801.
Elections -- New York (State).
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
New York (State) -- Capital and capitol.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Discussing rumors of transfer of the seat of government, while favoring the re-election of Gov. George Clinton over Judge Robert Yates.
Signed: An independent elector. New-York, April 28, 1789.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 45614).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7087
Shipton and Mooney 45614
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|