Isaiah Thomas's Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode-Island, Newhampshire & Vermont almanack, with an ephemeris, for the year of our Lord 1799 [electronic resource] : ... Fitted to the latitude and longitude of the town of Boston ... : [Four lines of verse]
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts, : by Isaiah Thomas. Sold by him, and by I. Thomas, Jun. in Worcester; by Thomas and Andrews, S. Hall, D. West, E. Larkin, J. Boyle, W. Spotswood, and at the Boston Bookstore, in Boston; by Thomas and Thomas, Walpole; by T.C. Cushing, and J. Dabney, Salem; by Thomas, Andrews and Penniman, Albany; and by all the booksellers, in town and country. Price 71/2 dols. per gross -75 cents doz.- 10 cents single., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34652.
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1799.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Worcester.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States New Hampshire Walpole.
United States Massachusetts Salem.
United States New York Albany.
- Advertised in the Massachusetts spy, Worcester, Oct. 31, 1798.
Booksellers' advertisement, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 34652).
- Cited in:
- Evans 34652
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3599
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|