An inaugural dissertation on pneumonia, or pulmonary state of fever. [electronic resource] : Submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. provost, the trustees and medical faculty of the University of Pennsylvania. On the 17th May 1796. For the degree of Doctor of Medicine. / By Edward Jones, of South-Carolina, member of the Philadelphia Medical Society.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Ormrod and Conrad, Franklin's Head, 41, Chesnut-Street., 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30643.
1 online resource (, 32 pages)
- University of Pennsylvania. Department of Medicine -- Dissertations.
Respiratory organs -- Diseases.
- Academic dissertations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Dedicated to Matthew Irvine and Rev. Thomas Frost.
Errata note, pages 32.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30643).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30643
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1081
- Irvine, Matthew, ca. 1755-1827, dedicatee.
Frost, Thomas, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|