Rev. Mr. [blank] [electronic resource] : Sir, We have taken the liberty of forwarding for your perusal an invitation to the ministers and churches of every Christian denomination throughout the United States, to unite in an attempt to carry into execution the "Humble attempt" of President Edwards to promote explicit agreement, and visible union of God's people in extraordinary prayer for the revival of religion and the advancement of Christ's kingdom on earth ...
- [Norwich, Conn. : publisher not identified, 1794]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47199.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1703-1758. Humble attempt to promote explicit agreement and visible union.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Norwich.
- Circular letter, signed on pages  by Walter King, pastor of the Second Congregational Church at Norwich, Conn., and David Austin, pastor of the Presbyterian Church at Elizabeth, N.J., and dated: Norwich, (Connecticut,) Sept. 1794.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 47199).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8848
Shipton and Mooney 47199
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut (supplement), 2563
- Austin, David, 1759-1831.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|