By order of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts ... [electronic resource] : on the 17th day of June next, at one o'clock, P.M. will be sold by publick auction, to the highest bidder, at the Bunch-of-Grapes Tavern, State-Street, Boston, the real estate hereafter described ...
- [Philadelphia? : publisher not identified, 1791]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46217.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Confiscations -- Massachusetts.
Real property -- Maine -- Lincoln County.
Real property -- Maine -- Knox County.
Auctions -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Lincoln County (Me.) -- Description and travel.
Knox County (Me.) -- Description and travel.
Advertisements -- Real property.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed and dated: H. Knox, appointed agent upon the said estate, by the legislature of the commonwealth of Massachusetts. Philadelphia, March 21, 1791.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46217).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7753
Shipton and Mooney 46217
- Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|