The Lady's almanack, for the year of Christian aera, 1786: [electronic resource] : ... Calculated for the meridian of Boston, latitude 42 deg. 25 min. north: but will serve without any essential variation, for either of the New-England states. / By a female. ; [Eight lines of verse]
- New-Hampshire: Portsmouth, : printed, and ready for sale, by Robert Gerrish, at his office in Congress-Street. Sold also by town and country book-sellers. A large allowance by the quantity., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19748.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- New Hampshire -- 1786.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 19748).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19748
Drake, M. Almanacs, 4640
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|